Bird & Bird
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Margaret HeathcoteHot Topics|FamilyDuring the second video interview in our Family Law series Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with ...
- 09 Oct201912:30Cryptoassets in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeCrypoassets has become one of those ubiquitous, almost faddish words, but for the private client lawyer there is no question that they are a topic ...
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public SectorThis webinar looks at a number of human rights issues, particularly in light of Brexit. Topics discussed will be drawn from:Whether we get rid of ...
- 22 May201912:30Data Protection in 2019: GDPR one year onPractice Risk and ComplianceWhy GDPR is still relevant post Brexit1 year post GDPR what are the areas of compliance that Controllers and Processors are finding most challengingUpdate on ...
- 16 Sep201912:30Competition law in 2019Commercial LawCompetition is a recurring subject across a range of commercial transactions, and in this webinar our expert speakers provide a masterclass of important issues you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.