- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- Available nowThe latest in competition law (2018)Company and Commercial LawThere are still no signs that Brexit might dampen the importance of EU competition law, and with that in mind, our specialist speakers will discuss ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowReorganisation and reconstruction of companies and groups (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax is often the biggest concern of executives, whether at FTSE 100 companies or family owned SMEs. Company reorganisation and reconstruction is one of the ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in gaming law (2018)Company and Commercial LawThe gambling industry in the UK is huge and growing, and this webinar will bring you up to date with all the latest regulatory and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.