- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- Available nowCorporate and Business Tax - Summer Update 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur summer update explores all the significant developments in the first half of 2019, and highlights things to watch out for in the rest of ...
- 03 Dec201912:30Tax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2019Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.