Head of Regulated Procurement
Mills and Reeve
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
- 19 Nov201912:30Corporate governance in 2019Corporate LawOver the next hour, our experts will provide a practical guide for a number of contemporary issues in corporate governance, including an overview of director's ...
- Available nowInternational collaborations and joint ventures (2019)Commercial LawOur specialist speakers discuss a number of ways for companies co collaborate internationally, including joint ventures.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the ...
- Available nowPresenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.