2 Temple Gardens
2 Temple Gardens
- Available nowEssential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
- Available nowLiability provisions in 2018Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- 16 Apr201912:30Design protection in 2019Intellectual PropertyDesign protection is a perennial topic for IP lawyers, and this webinar will provide you with an hour-long overview of all the key developments in ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.