(LIVE) The E-commerce landscape in 2019
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
WEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances our ‘COMMERCIAL LAW - THE E-COMMERCE LANDSCAPE IN 2019’ webinar has been postponed. A new broadcast date will be made available in the near future.We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- 19 Oct202012:30E-Commerce in 2020Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 23 Jun202012:30(LIVE) Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)Free Live Webinars|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.A full agenda will be ...
- 07 Jul202012:30(LIVE) The latest residential property cases (2020)Residential Property|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert property litigators distill the most important elements of all of the key judgments over the past year that impact on ...
- 03 Mar202012:30(LIVE) The Equator principles (2020)Free Live Webinars|Banking and Financial ServicesIn this webinar our experts will assess the Equator Principles by providing a guidance into identifying the environmental and social risks when financing these projects.A ...
- Available now(LIVE) Cybercrime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar tackles cybercrime from an organisational risk and compliance perspective - our subject specialists will examine the dangers posed to your organisation by malware, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.