- 07 Jun201912:30Contracts in 2019Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will provide a comprehensive update on developments in the cornerstone subject of commercial law: contracts.A full agenda will be ...
- 04 Nov201912:30Environmental Liabilities (2019)Commercial PropertyThis webinar provides a masterclass in environmental liabilities, including evaluating them, reporting them, and estimating their duration and costs.A full agenda will be posted here ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- 23 Jul201912:30Financial provision update (2019)FamilyOur family law experts provide a general update on the law as regards financial provision.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing ...
- Available nowEssential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.