- Available nowUsing social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowDiversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- Available nowBrexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.