- Available nowUsing social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowBrexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowLaw, E-commerce and the latest Digital Single Market initiatives (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our E-commerce specialists discuss the present state of the law in this area, including the latest Digital Single Market initiatives. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.