- 01 Apr201912:30Using social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowLaw, E-commerce and the latest Digital Single Market initiatives (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our E-commerce specialists discuss the present state of the law in this area, including the latest Digital Single Market initiatives. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowLinkedIn and social media for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementLinkedIn and other social media tools can prove valuable allies for law firms, but knowing how to get the most out of them can be ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.