Partner, Head of Competition and Reglation
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
- Available nowInternational private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
- 20 Nov201912:30The World Bank: ICSID - settlement of investment disputes (2019)Dispute ResolutionThe International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes is set to amend its rules in 2019 for the first time in 20 years. This webinar ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowInternational collaborations and joint ventures (2019)Commercial LawOur specialist speakers discuss a number of ways for companies co collaborate internationally, including joint ventures.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.