- Available nowLiability provisions in 2018Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
- 25 Oct201912:30VAT Groups (2019)VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our indirect tax specialists provide a comprehensive guide to VAT Groups, looking at their pros, cons and implications.A full agenda will be ...
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- Available nowPublic sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.