- Available nowLiability provisions in 2018Company and Commercial LawThe ubiquity of liability provisions in commercial contracts reflects their importance in the allocation of risk between transacting parties. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- Available nowAccounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.For a preview, click the video link ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect TaxOur specialist speakers provide an update on all the key developments in VAT and indirect tax so far in 2019.A full agenda will be posted ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.