A practical guide to managing GDPR in commercial contracts (2019)
Despite it's ubiquity since its enaction in 2018, GDPR has continued to throw up a procession of issues for businesses. Commercial contracts is an area where the pitfalls of getting GDPR wrong can have significant repercussions, and in this webinar our subject specialists provide a practical guide to help ensure you are prepared to advise your clients on what steps to take, and what they should avoid. Topics discussed include:
- Key terms
- Joint controllers
- Potential contractual provisions
- International transfers outside EEA
For a preview, click the video link below:
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.Subscribe to A practical guide to managing GDPR in commercial contracts (2019)
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.