Senior Professional Support Lawyer
- Available nowGDPR and property (2019)Commercial PropertyCompliance with GDPR can be a headache for many in industry and practice. In this webinar our compliance experts look specifically at the impact of ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- Available nowCommercial Property - Case Law Update 2019Dispute Resolution|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist litigators discuss the latest cases in commercial property, and what they mean for both disputes and transactional practitioners. Topics discussed ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Commercial Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Commercial PropertyOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in commercial property throughout 2019, and considers what might be on the horizon in 2020.A ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Practice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceOur practice risk and compliance end of year round-up covers all the notable developments in the field during 2019, and looks ahead to expected changes ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.