- Available nowThe latest on IFRS Standards (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speaker will discuss the ins and outs of the IFRS, and how far it has come as a common global ...
- 27 Nov201912:30Pay Reporting (2019)EmploymentPay reporting remains a topical issue, with both ethnicity and gender pay gap reporting appearing prominently in the media. In this webinar, our employment law ...
- Available nowDiversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- 17 Oct201912:30Technical writing (2019)Personal SkillsMost lawyers are strong technical writers, but with the centrality of writing to your role it is nonetheless important to be continually developing your skills ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.