- Available nowData Protection in 2019: GDPR one year onPractice Risk and ComplianceWhy GDPR is still relevant post Brexit1 year post GDPR what are the areas of compliance that Controllers and Processors are finding most challengingUpdate on ...
- 25 Sep201912:30Requesting medical reports following GDPR (2019)EmploymentGDPR has added a layer of complication to requesting medical reports, and in this webinar our compliance specialist will explore some of the key issues ...
- 19 Jun201912:30Regulatory references (2019)EmploymentRegulatory references can be a real headache for some practitioners, especially since the senior managers certification regime was expanded to all firms in November, but ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.