- 09 Oct201912:30Cryptoassets in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeCrypoassets has become one of those ubiquitous, almost faddish words, but for the private client lawyer there is no question that they are a topic ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- Available nowOverage in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyThe importance of overage to landowners is unquestionable, but overage clauses are often difficult to record thoroughly. Our expert speakers will discuss pitfalls to avoid ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.