- 14 Nov201912:30Time management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsIn this time management webinar, our specialist speakers set out a number of ways in which the perennially beleaguered lawyer can take control of their ...
- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
- Available nowManaging mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Legal Practice ManagementOur practice management experts provide an overview of the key considerations when seeking to expand your firm via a merger, joint venture or acquisition.A full ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- Available nowProject management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhy and When to Use Legal Project ManagementWhat’s in it for you and your firm, your clients?The Legal Project FrameworkFinding the Improvements:Voice of the MarketProcess ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.