Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020)
Contracts are the cornerstone of a great deal of commercial work, but it can often be difficult to stay abreast of changes to key principles in such a large area of law. In this webinar, our contract experts provide an overview of all of the most significant recent developments in commercial contracts, helping to ensure that both your drafting and advice are on the cutting edge of practice. Topics discussed include:
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 9 June. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2020 Q4 Law webinar brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020) (mp3)
- Available nowBrexit, contracts, and commercial law (2021)Commercial Law|BrexitThis webinar explores some of the countless ways that Brexit has impacted commercial operators, with a focus on contracts. Topics discussed include:Why it’s important to ...
- Available nowRecent developments in residential landlord and tenant law (2019)Residential PropertyOur residential property experts provide an overview of key developments in landlord and tenant law over the past year, and consider what we can expect ...
- Available nowRecent developments in online copyright infringement (2020)Free Live Webinars|Intellectual PropertyThere are a huge number of copyright issues pertaining to linking on the web, and our IP specialists discuss the most significant of them in ...
- Available nowCompany Voluntary Arrangements in real estate (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Commercial PropertyA myriad of court challenges to CVAs in recent times, particularly by landlords of high street retailers, has produced a great deal of novel approaches. ...
- Available nowRecent cases and developments on employment law status (2020)Bar Council offer|Free Live Webinars|EmploymentFollowing the case of Uber BV v Aslam, this webinar deals with the proposed protections for gig economy workers in the government’s separate consultation on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.