Recent developments in commercial contracts (2020)
Contracts are the cornerstone of a great deal of commercial work, but it can often be difficult to stay abreast of changes to key principles in such a large area of law. In this webinar, our contract experts provide an overview of all of the most significant recent developments in commercial contracts, helping to ensure that both your drafting and advice are on the cutting edge of practice.
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 9 June. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- Available nowContracts in 2019Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will provide a comprehensive update on developments in the cornerstone subject of commercial law: contracts.A full agenda will be ...
- Available nowThe latest commercial contracts (2018)Commercial LawContract law is the bread and butter for commercial lawyers, whether your practice is transactional or litigious. In this webinar, our disputes specialists discuss some ...
- 29 Sep202012:30(LIVE) Recent cases and developments on employment law status (2020)Free Live Webinars|EmploymentFollowing the case of Uber BV v Aslam, this webinar deals with the proposed protections for gig economy workers in the government’s separate consultation on ...
- Available nowCompany Voluntary Arrangements in real estate (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Commercial PropertyA myriad of court challenges to CVAs in recent times, particularly by landlords of high street retailers, has produced a great deal of novel approaches. ...
- Available nowRecent developments in financial procedure (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:What are marital and what are non-marital assets; categorisation of assetsspousal maintenance; term orders, variation and quantumcontribution and needsenforcement of financial orders ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.