Senior Partner, Head of Litigation and Group Action Litigation
Edwin Coe, Deputy Vice President, The Law Society
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public SectorThis webinar looks at a number of human rights issues, particularly in light of Brexit. Topics discussed will be drawn from:Whether we get rid of ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issuesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.Viewing ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
- 17 Apr201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.