Senior Partner, Head of Litigation and Group Action Litigation
Edwin Coe, Deputy Vice President, The Law Society
The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowLeadership, collaboration and delegation (2019)Personal SkillsAs you progress in your career your leadership responsibilities are likely to grow, and this webinar looks at some of the core skills you can ...
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issuesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.For ...
- Available nowBrexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowSRD II - The Shareholder Rights Directive II (2019)Corporate LawThe Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II) was adopted in May 2017, and is set to be implemented by 10 June 2019, irrespective of what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.