Supply chain management throughout Brexit - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Supply chain management throughout Brexit - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Supply chain management throughout Brexit (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowSupply chain management throughout Brexit (2019)Brexit|Commercial LawEnsuring that the planning, control and execution of a product's flow is complex at the best of times, and made further so by the uncertainties ...
- Available nowBrexit for in-house lawyers (2019)Brexit|In-House CounselThe importance of planning aheadRelocation of workforceHow to manage the risk of supply chain interruptionHow to mitigate the impact of Brexit on delivery of products/services ...
- 14 Nov201912:30Time management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsIn this time management webinar, our specialist speakers set out a number of ways in which the perennially beleaguered lawyer can take control of their ...
- Available nowThe implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.