Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - Podcast (mp3)
2017 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowThe UK's future immigration systemBrexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration specialists from Five Paper return to discuss the UK's future immigration system, covering topics which include:Overview of current system for work and business ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- 25 Sep201912:30Requesting medical reports following GDPR (2019)EmploymentGDPR has added a layer of complication to requesting medical reports, and in this webinar our compliance specialist will explore some of the key issues ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019ImmigrationTier 2 visas are a bread and butter immigration topic for business practitioners, and in this webinar our experts provide a practical guide detailing all ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.