City Law School
20 Essex Street
Professional Support Consultant
Herbert Smith Freehills
- Available now(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- 29 May201912:30Enforcement in 2019Dispute ResolutionEnforcement is always a hot topic, and with likely regime changes after Brexit, there's a great deal for our specialist speakers to discuss in this ...
- 24 Jul201912:30Costs and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
- Available nowCriminal and Civil Justice Reform in 2018Dispute ResolutionThere have been numerous changes to both civil and criminal justice in the past few years, and this webinar takes a look at key reforms ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.