Bird & Bird
- 17 Jun201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- Available nowSupply chain management throughout Brexit (2019)Brexit|Commercial LawEnsuring that the planning, control and execution of a product's flow is complex at the best of times, and made further so by the uncertainties ...
- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)BrexitData protection has been a key legislative area for the European Union, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will explore how Brexit is likely ...
- 11 Nov201912:30The Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill 2017-19 (2019)Residential PropertyThe Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill seeks to make drastic changes to the planning process, decentralising it and giving local communities real power over ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.