The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
- Available nowIdentifying your own personal development needs (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at how to go about identifying personal development needs, from defining a clear vision through to reaching your desired ...
- Available nowGeneral counsel as a business partner (2019)In-House CounselThis session will cover:What makes a business partner relationshipClarity of expectations and deliveryRegular two way honest feedbackEnsuring a proactive relationshipWhat added value can the law ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.