The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
The New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.