- Available nowFinancial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
- Available nowThe latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)ConstructionOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- 25 Mar201912:30Divergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
- Available nowDealing with offshore assets (including trusts) in financial remediesFamily LawParties to financial remedies proceedings often hold assets offshore. In “big money” cases, the parties’ wealth might be held via a number of different vehicles ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.