- Available nowProprietary estoppel in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will cover:Did Thorner v Major settle the question of whether an express promise or assurance must be unequivocal in order to found a ...
- 30 Oct201912:30Disguised Remuneration in 2019Corporate Crime|Corporate and Business TaxDisguised remuneration has been in the news regularly in recent years, and this webinar will give you an overview of the aspects of it that ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowDemonstrating the ROI of your department (2019)In-House CounselThis webinar explores a number of ways in which in-house lawyers can best demonstrate the return on investment of their department.For a preview, click the ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.