Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Available nowUsing LinkedIn as a networking and business development toolPersonal SkillsWhen used effectively LinkedIn can be a great tool in developing your professional profile, but many lawyers can find it daunting to get involved in. ...
- Available nowA practical guide to managing GDPR in commercial contracts (2019)Commercial LawDespite it's ubiquity since its enaction in 2018, GDPR has continued to throw up a procession of issues for businesses. Commercial contracts is an area ...
- Available nowDisputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and vicarious liabilityIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowSecuring a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
- 06 Mar201912:30General counsel as a business partner (2019)In-House CounselThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.