- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Practice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceOur practice risk and compliance end of year round-up covers all the notable developments in the field during 2019, and looks ahead to expected changes ...
- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate CrimeMoney Laundering is among the headline corporate crimes, and the past year has included more significant developments than we can possibly cover in an hour. ...
- Available nowArtificial Intelligence and the law: managing risks and exploiting opportunities (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our AI experts from Bristows put Artificial Intelligence into context, and elucidate how the law currently is, and is likely to adapt, ...
- Available nowCurrent developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and ComplianceThe buzz surrounding artificial intelligence and its uses in professional services has been massive in recent times and this trend looks set to continue for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.