- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
- Available nowEquality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowImplications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss how ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.