- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowCapital markets update 2018Banking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide our annual update on capital markets, encompassing discussion of some current key topics in the area, a case-law round-up, and some ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax in 2018Private Client TaxThis webinar will provide an overview of all the changes made to capital gains tax in the recent past, helping ensure your advice is up ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- 16 Jul201912:30SRD II - The Shareholder Rights Directive II (2019)Corporate LawThe Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II) was adopted in May 2017, and is set to be implemented by 10 June 2019, irrespective of what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.