Our new law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Comprehensive and convenient legal learning
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Chart your way through the latest developments in tax
Our new tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
Why it's now time for chambers to embrace digital technology
- 26 Jan202112:30IP protection for new technologies (2020)Intellectual PropertyA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 03 Feb202112:30Personal Injury and COVID-19 (Judicial Review) (2021)Personal InjuryIn the first personal injury webinar of 2021, our expert presenters will look into the effect of COVID-19 on personal injury, particularly looking into judicial ...
- 12 Feb202112:30Product Liability and Brexit (2020)Personal InjuryIn this webinar our expert speakers provide discuss product liability and Brexit. Our presenters will discuss:Property DamageInsurance claimsA full agenda will be posted here prior ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowA guide to lateral thinking skills (2020)Personal SkillsIn this personal skills webinar, Paul Sloane, provides a guide to lateral thinking.Please note that there is no associated quiz for this webinarViewing this webinar ...
- Available nowFinance Act 2019 (2020)Private Client TaxIn this webinar our expert speakers delve into the ‘Finance Act 2019’ looking at the amendments that have been implemented following its inception.Our expert speakers ...
- Available nowThe European Electronic Communication Code (2020)TMTOur specialist speakers provide a masterclass on the European Electronic Communication Code, discussing topics including:What is the EECC and status of implementation across Europe?How does ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.