Our updated law webinar brochure shows all content available on demand for the year to date.
Your key to continuing competence
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Shine a light on your tax learning
Our updated tax webinar brochure shows all content available on demand for the year to date.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
Why it's now time for chambers to embrace digital technology
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowJurisdiction and IP (2020)Intellectual PropertyA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowTaxation of termination payments (2020)Corporate and Business TaxThe treatment of termination payments is considered a risk area by HMRC, and it is one that they focus on. Changes to legislation have been ...
- Available nowThe latest in corporate restructuring and insolvency (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Corporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate insolvency specialists discuss the present state of law and practice in insolvency and restructuring, with a particular focus on the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.