Build and develop your legal knowledge and skills
Our 2020 Law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Helping you to navigate the latest developments in Tax
Our 2020 Tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our live broadcasts during 2020.
- 30 Mar202012:30Common employment trends for in-house lawyers (2020)In-House CounselIn this in-house counsel webinar, our employment law experts will be addressing common trends that are faced for in-house counsel. Potential topics include:Collective redundanciesEnsuring equality ...
- 31 Mar202012:30(LIVE) The latest in international tax (2020)Free Live Webinars|Corporate and Business TaxA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- 01 Apr202012:30Capital allowances in 2020Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowLeasehold enfranchisement and extension (2020)Residential PropertyA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowProcedure and practice in the business and property courts (2020)Dispute ResolutionOur expert speakers discuss the workings of the business and property courts, examining why they exist, what they're about, the dispersal of work outside London, ...
- Available nowEnhancing analytical and logical reasoning skills (2020)Personal SkillsIn this webinar our personal skills experts provide tool for sharpening your analytical and logical reasoning skills.A full agenda will be posted here prior to ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.