Our Q4 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Take your tax learning higher
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Give your legal learning its booster this winter
Our Q4 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Giving justice a voice
Learn how speech-to-text could be an integral part of modernising the justice system
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 25 Oct202112:30Commercial property and COVID-19 (2021)Commercial Property|COVID-19This webinar explores the ways in which landlord and tenant law has been affected by COVID-19, with topics including:Evolution of Rent Suspension ClausesEnforcing Rent Payment ...
- 26 Oct202112:30Planning reforms (2021)Commercial PropertyThe government's planning reforms are in full swing, and this webinar explores the most significant developments over the past year, covering topics including:Planning White Paper ...
- 27 Oct202112:30Procedural CPR Update (2021)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceThis webinar takes a look at the way in which recent developments in the Civil Procedure Rules affect personal injury practitioners, covering topics including:Vulnerable Parties ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowImmigration law post-Brexit (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, our experts discuss the key aspects of immigration law post-Brexit. Topics covered include:EU Settlement SchemePartners of EU Nationals – Post 31 December ...
- Available nowCommercial contracts - hindsight is 2020Commercial LawIn this webinar, our commercial law specialists will take you on a journey of key developments in contracts over the past 18 months, covering topics ...
- Available nowFintech, blockchain and smart contracts (2021)Banking and Financial ServicesWith continuous rapid advancements being made in our technological world, it can often be hard to keep up. In this webinar our experts delve into ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.