Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 22 Feb201912:30The UK's future immigration systemBrexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration specialists from Five Paper return to discuss the UK's future immigration system, covering topics which include:Overview of current system for work and business ...
- 25 Feb201912:30Supply chain management throughout Brexit (2019)Brexit|Commercial LawEnsuring that the planning, control and execution of a product's flow is complex at the best of times, and made further so by the uncertainties ...
- 26 Feb201912:30Corporate insolvency (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our insolvency specialists discuss the current state of corporate insolvency, including notable cases and legislation over the past year, and the significant ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowKey issues in international tax (2019)Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar our international tax specialists round-up the most pressing issues in the field over the past 12 months, and look forward to interesting ...
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issues
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.