Our updated law webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q3.
Take time to invest in your learning this summer
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Keep your tax learning on track
Our updated tax webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q3.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
- 28 Sep202012:30The latest residential property cases (2020)Residential Property|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert property litigators distill the most important elements of all of the key judgments over the past year that impact on ...
- 28 Sep202012:30Moving from firm to in-house (2020)In-House CounselWEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Due to unforeseen circumstances this webinar has been postponed. We are in the process of confirming news speakers and will update this page ...
- 29 Sep202012:30Recent cases and developments on employment law status (2020)Free Live Webinars|EmploymentFollowing the case of Uber BV v Aslam, this webinar deals with the proposed protections for gig economy workers in the government’s separate consultation on ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowVAT and property in 2020VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar explores a number of issues of interest to VAT practitioners, including COVID-19 and lockdown related matters, restructuring of property assets, and diversion of ...
- Available nowReal estate and the Electronic Communications Code (2020)Commercial PropertyThere have been a number of important cases concerning real estate and the Electronic Communications Code over the past year, and this webinar provides a ...
- Available nowCommon employment trends for in-house lawyers (2020)In-House CounselIn this in-house counsel webinar, our employment law experts will be addressing common trends that are faced for in-house counsel. Potential topics include:Collective redundanciesEnsuring equality ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.