Our Q2 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Learn from the experts
Lights, Camera, Taxation!
Our Q2 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Free live webinars in 2022
Try our webinars in 2022 by registering for any of the 10 live webinars we will be broadcasting during the year.
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Irish Law and Practice
We are growing our existing programme to cover Irish Law and Practice.
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 20 May202212:00Pension schemes and employers in distress (2022)Restructuring and Insolvency|Hot Topics|EmploymentIn this webinar, our pensions experts outline the impact an employer's current or anticipated financial distress can have on defined benefits schemes. Topics discussed include:Economic ...
- 07 Jun202212:30(LIVE) The latest commercial law cases (2022)Free Live Webinars|Commercial LawOur business litigation specialists provide an overview of the most significant commercial cases of the past year in this webinar, and discuss their ramifications.A full ...
- 05 Jul202212:30(LIVE) Cybercrime in 2022Free Live Webinars|Practice Risk and ComplianceA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowVariations of Trust Act 1958 applications (2022)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, Charlotte Kynaston and Jacob Ward from Macfarlanes LLP cover the topics of:The Court’s jurisdictionWhy make an applicationProcedureFor a preview, click the video ...
- Available nowESG for in-house lawyers (2022)In-House CounselIn this webinar, Alex Tamlyn and Natasha Luther-Jones from DLA Piper discuss ESG specifically for in-house counsel. Topics covered include:What is ESG?Why focus on ESG?StrategySector ...
- Available now(LIVE) Employment tribunals post COVID-19 (2022)Free Live Webinars|EmploymentIn this webinar, Richard Loxley and Ceri Fuller from DAC Beachcroft LLP discuss the following:The impact of Covid-19 on Tribunal cases and hearings How practices ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.