Our Q3 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Legal learning wherever you are
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Make time for your learning this summer
Our Q3 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our regularly updated webinar series.
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available now(Brief) Frustration post Canary Wharf v The European Medicines Agency  (2021)Commercial Property|BrexitIn this topical webinar, which will be of particular interest to commercial and property litigators, our subject specialist provides an update on the state of ...
- Available nowMortgages in 2021Residential PropertyThis webinar explores the latest developments in law and practice concerning mortgages, covering subjects of relevance to practitioners acting for lenders and borrowers generally, as ...
- Available nowBrexit and arbitration (2021)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit has fundamentally changed the UK’s relationship with EU, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will examine how these changes affect international arbitration, looking ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.