Lock down your legal learning
Our updated law webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q2 and details of additional webinars.
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Bringing tax learning home
Our updated tax webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q2.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
- 26 May202012:30Web development for law firms (2020)Legal Practice ManagementA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 27 May202012:30Private children: case law update (2020)FamilyFollowing the general rise in cases relating to private children, in this family law webinar our experts present a case law update on private children ...
- 27 May202012:30LIBOR transactions (2020)Banking and Financial ServicesLIBOR transactions refer to a set interest rate at which many influential global banks lend to one another in the international interbank market for short-term ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest in competition law (2020)Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowConducting workplace disciplinary proceedings when there are related regulatory proceedings (2020)EmploymentIn this employment law webinar our experts will look into dealing with workplace disciplinary hearings - this webinar will cover:Why an internal investigation ought to ...
- Available nowCharacterisation of foreign law entities for UK tax purposes (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar, our speakers look into UK characterisation and tax treatment of foreign law entities, including their importance in tax compliance ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.