Our updated law webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q3.
Take time to invest in your learning this summer
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Keep your tax learning on track
Our updated tax webinar brochure sets out broadcast dates for Q3.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
- 18 Aug202012:30Data protection for commercial lawyers (2020)Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 24 Aug202012:30Web development for law firms (2020)Legal Practice ManagementA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 27 Aug202012:30Common employment trends for in-house lawyers (2020)In-House CounselIn this in-house counsel webinar, our employment law experts will be addressing common trends that are faced for in-house counsel. Potential topics include:Collective redundanciesEnsuring equality ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowProcedural CPR Update (2020)Personal InjuryIn this webinar our personal injury specialists will provide a procedural CPR update. They will discuss:Service of Claim FormStrike Out of pleadingsCosts BudgetsIndemnity costsExtension of ...
- Available nowAdapting to new technology within your firm (2020)Learning and DevelopmentIn this webinar our expert presenters will look into ways in which firms can adapt to new technology within their firm.Viewing this webinar will help ...
- Available nowShare-based incentives in 2020Tax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our subject specialists provide a masterclass on the operation of share based incentives, covering topics including:Incentives in private companies Effective incentive plan ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.