Our Q3 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Legal learning wherever you are
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Make time for your learning this summer
Our Q3 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our regularly updated webinar series.
Our personal skills webinar programme has been expanded in 2021, examining a wide range of practical topics to support you in your day-to-day practice.
- 10 Aug202112:30Indirect tax and e-commerce (2021)Commercial Law|VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar provides a masterclass for e-commerce businesses and their advisors on the changes to EU VAT rules on business-to-consumer supplies of goods and services ...
- 12 Aug202112:30Virtual hearings in the Scottish Courts (2021)Scots Law and PracticeFor a number of years virtual hearings have been a subject of much discussion and speculation, but have more recently become a matter of more ...
- 13 Aug202112:30The draft Online Safety Bill 2021Hot Topics|TMTThe draft Online Safety Bill is the government's latest attempt to establish a new regulatory framework to tackle harmful content online. Our subject specialist explores ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowMentoring schemes within your firm (2021)Learning and DevelopmentIn this webinar, our subject specialists provide a masterclass on making mentoring effective, exploring the subject from four perspectives: managing partners and practice leaders, learning ...
- Available nowGroup proceedings in Scottish civil litigation (2021)Scots Law and Practice|Hot TopicsNew rules were introduced to Scotland's highest civil court last year allowing multiple people with similar or related claims to raise proceedings in a single ...
- Available nowSustainable Finance (2021)Banking and Financial ServicesIn this webinar, our subject specialists chart the impact of environmental, social and governance considerations on the global financial system, and explore the ways in ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.