Our Q2 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Learn from the experts
Lights, Camera, Taxation!
Our Q2 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Free live webinars in 2022
Try our webinars in 2022 by registering for any of the 10 live webinars we will be broadcasting during the year.
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Irish Law and Practice
We are growing our existing programme to cover Irish Law and Practice.
Why be a speaker?
LexisNexis Webinars has over 27,000 subscribers and speaking for us is a great way to grow your profile in the industry.
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 05 Jul202212:30(LIVE) Cybercrime in 2022Free Live Webinars|Practice Risk and ComplianceA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
- 06 Sep202212:30(LIVE) Multi-party proceedings (2022)Free Live Webinars|Dispute ResolutionA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
- 04 Oct202212:30(LIVE) The latest developments in public M&A (2022)Free Live Webinars|Corporate LawA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowProprietary estoppel in 2022Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, experts Tori Adams and Chris Bryden from 4KBW discuss proprietary estoppel, covering the topics of:What is Proprietary Estoppel?Proprietary Estoppel - GenesisYeoman's RowThorner ...
- Available nowSerious injury case law update (2022)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceIn this webinar - Serious injury case law update (2022) - speakers will be taking a close look at mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) claims ...
- Available nowAccidents Abroad – EU cases in a post-Brexit era and claims in North America: some common pitfalls (2022)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceLeading travel law practitioners Mark Lee and Warren Collins explore the processes and pitfalls for English Claimants who suffer injury in Europe and the United ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.