Our new law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Comprehensive and convenient legal learning
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Chart your way through the latest developments in tax
Our new tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
Why it's now time for chambers to embrace digital technology
Webinars on demand
- Available nowVAT reverse charge (2021)VAT and Indirect TaxOriginally scheduled for 2019 but delayed by both Brexit and COVID-19, the Domestic VAT reverse charge is seen by HMRC as an important anti-fraud measure, ...
- Available nowA practitioner’s guide to retained EU law (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, the first of four in a series on retained EU law, our specialist speakers provide an introduction to the subject. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowMarketing for law firms (2021)Personal SkillsIn this webinar our expert presenters will look into:The heavy toll we have and will pay for COVID-19COVID-19 and your workplaceCOVID-19 and the lawCOVID-19 and ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.