Build and develop your legal knowledge and skills
Our 2020 Law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Helping you to navigate the latest developments in Tax
Our 2020 Tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our live broadcasts during 2020.
- 26 Feb202000:00Data protection in international arbitration (2020)Dispute ResolutionThere is a great deal to talk about regarding data protection in international arbitration proceedings, particularly in light of the guide on the subject being ...
- 26 Feb202012:30Developing corporate liability for business (2020)Corporate CrimeThis webinar will focus on corporate liability in the UK and Europe, therefore covering cross-jurisdictional matters. Our speakers will particularly focus on France and Germany ...
- 26 Feb202012:30Wills covering overseas assets (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts will provide an insight into wills covering overseas assets. They will cover:Whether a client needs a English will ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2020)VAT and Indirect TaxOur contentious VAT specialists discuss all the most significant developments in litigation and disputes in VAT and indirect tax over the past year, and look ...
- Available nowOffice of tax simplification review (2020)Private Client TaxA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.