Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 23 Apr201912:30Energy efficiency in 2019Residential PropertyEnergy efficiency remains a key consideration for property owners and landlords, and in this webinar our subject specialists will provide an update on recent developments ...
- 23 Apr201912:30Public sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- 24 Apr201912:30Recruitment in 2019EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Subconscious discriminationDisabled candidates and reasonable adjustmentsReferencesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowRates of SDLT (2019)VAT and Indirect TaxRates of SDLT is a particularly complicated subject at present, and this webinar has been designed to help you make sense of the current regime.A ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Graeme FraserFamilyIn the third video interview in our Family Law Insights series, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, of 1 Hare Court, talks to Graeme Fraser, partner with OGR ...
- Available nowAccounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.A full agenda will be posted here ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.