Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 14 Oct201912:30Recent developments in residential landlord and tenant law (2019)Residential PropertyOur residential property experts provide an overview of key developments in landlord and tenant law over the past year, and consider what we can expect ...
- 15 Oct201912:30A practical guide to accidents abroad (2019)Personal InjuryAccidents abroad is a topic that impacts on lawyers in a number of specialisms, and in this webinar our expert practitioners set out a number ...
- 17 Oct201912:30Technical writing (2019)Personal SkillsMost lawyers are strong technical writers, but with the centrality of writing to your role it is nonetheless important to be continually developing your skills ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowMental health and wellbeing for lawyersHot TopicsThis webinar explores some of the mental health issues that are facing the legal community, and investigates solutions for addressing them. Topics discussed include:What is ...
- Available nowDigital Street: What blockchain means for land registration (2019)Residential PropertyThe Land Registry's 'Digital Street' researches and develops a number of innovative technological solutions to property problems, and blockchain has been central to their work. ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.