Our Q4 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2023.
Legal expertise to all
Tax, take it to the next level
Our Q4 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2023.
Free live webinars in 2023
Try our webinars in 2023 by registering for any of the 10 live webinars we will be broadcasting during the year.
It’s not too late!
Achieve your learning goals before the end of the 2023 continuing competence year.
Expert insight in 3 minutes!
Gain expert insight on the most vital matters currently impacting the legal market in our new series of short videos.
Nick Vineall KC, Chair of the Bar 2023, talks to Joshua Rozenberg
Why be a speaker?
LexisNexis Webinars has over 27,000 subscribers and speaking for us is a great way to grow your profile in the industry.
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 11 Dec202312:00The Levelling-up and Regeneration Act in Commercial Property (2023)Commercial PropertyJoin our expert speakers from Hogan Lovells in this webinar discussing The Levelling-Up and Regeneration Act in Commercial Property, with a focus on key property ...
- 12 Dec202312:00Court procedure and practice (2023)Dispute ResolutionJonathan Kelly and James Raeside, Senior Associates at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, discuss the following topics:Preparing the caseAccessing documents on the court fileDocument preservation and evidence ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowHistoric abuse claims (2023)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceMarek Marczynski and Joseph Carr from Bolt Burdon Kemp discuss historic abuse claims, where they consider the key legal issues that are relevant to historic ...
- Available nowHot topics in corporation tax deductions (2023)Hot TopicsJoin our speakers from Pinsent Masons in this webinar about hot topics in corporation tax deductions. Their agenda is as below:Developing law on tax deductionsPayments ...
- Available nowProbate update (2023)Private Client Law and PracticeJoin Senior Counsels Kate Buchanan and Karen Sheehan from Taylor Wessing in this webinar discussing probate update. The topics covered are as below:probate applicationschanges to ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.