Our Q2 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Authoritative and convenient legal learning
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Grow your tax learning
Our Q2 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our regularly updated webinar series.
Our personal skills webinar programme has been expanded in 2021, examining a wide range of practical topics to support you in your day-to-day practice.
- 18 Jun202112:30Residential property and COVID-19 (2021)Residential PropertyThis webinar investigates the impact of COVID-19 on residential property from both the landlord's and the tenant's perspectives. Topics discussed include:Tenant's perspective:The Stay on evictions, ...
- 24 Jun202112:30(Brief) Progressing from Trainee Solicitor to NQ Solicitor (2021)Personal SkillsThis Webinar Brief examines the journey of a solicitor progressing from trainee to qualification.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set ...
- 25 Jun202112:30(Brief) How to make the most out of your training contact (2021)Personal SkillsOur speakers explore how to make the most out of a raining contract in this Webinar Brief.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the ...
Webinars on demand
- Available now(Brief) The latest residential property cases (2021) - update on 89 Holland ParkHot Topics|Residential PropertyFollowing the recording of our webinar on The latest residential property cases (2021) on 26 April 2021, a further judgment was handed down by the ...
- Available nowEmployment tribunals in the COVID-19 world (2021)EmploymentIn this webinar our expert speakers will discuss:The Employment Tribunal ("ET"). Where are we now?The impact of Covid-19 on the ET systemThe ET RoadmapProgression of ...
- Available nowBrexit - consequences for civil and international disputes (2021)Hot TopicsIn this webinar our subject specialists take a deep dive into the impact of Brexit on cross-border disputes, covering topics including:UK-EU Investment Protection Pre- and ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.