Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 27 Jun201912:30Demonstrating the ROI of your department (2019)In-House CounselThis webinar explores a number of ways in which in-house lawyers can best demonstrate the return on investment of their department.For a preview, click the ...
- 01 Jul201912:30Tax for General Practice - Summer update 2019Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- 02 Jul201912:30Cohabitants - law and civil procedure (2019)FamilyThis webinar will provide a general update on case law regarding cohabitants, together with recent developments in civil procedure relevant to cohabitant claims.A full agenda ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe FCA's Senior Manager and Certification Regime (2019)Banking and Financial ServicesTopics discussed will include:Extension of the regime to solo regulated firmsThe FCA’s focus on culture including ethnic and gender diversity.Please note that this agenda is ...
- Available nowPresenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
- Available nowLawyers who make a difference: Sir Rupert JacksonNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.