Our Q1 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Continue your legal learning journey
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Feed your tax knowledge
Our Q1 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2022.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Giving justice a voice
Learn how speech-to-text could be an integral part of modernising the justice system
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 21 Jan202212:30Climate change reporting (2021)Corporate LawOur expert speakers provide a masterclass on ESG reporting in this webinar, which is of sure to be of interest to anybody involved in corporate ...
- 01 Feb202212:30(LIVE) Resilience for lawyers in post-Covid times (2022)Free Live Webinars|Personal SkillsWe’re all continuing to live through testing times. We often talk about resilience but what do we actually mean by it? And how can we, ...
- 01 Mar202212:30(LIVE) Residential Property Developers Tax (2022)Free Live Webinars|Residential PropertyA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowTen things that you need to know about Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims (2022)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceIn this webinar, expert Neil Sugarman discusses ten things you need to know about Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims. The agenda is as follows:The Criminal Injuries ...
- Available nowCybersecurity and cybercrime (2021)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, our experts discuss topical issues and emerging trends surrounding cybersecurity and cybercrime. The agenda is as follows:Cyber landscapeCharacteristics of Cyber Attacks and ...
- Available nowTax implications of marriage/civil partnerships (2021)Family|Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our tax experts discuss the practical planning aspects of marriage/ civil partnerships for couples, based on real-life examples. Discussion topics include the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.