Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 17 Jun201912:30Agency and distribution (2019)Commercial LawAgency and Distribution agreements are both widespread in business and subject to incredibly complex law. In this webinar, our expert practitioners will seek to demystify ...
- 18 Jun201912:30The latest corporate law cases (2019)Corporate Law|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts provide a whistle-stop tour of the key takeaways from all of the most significant corporate cases of the past year.A full ...
- 19 Jun201912:30Regulatory references (2019)EmploymentRegulatory references can be a real headache for some practitioners, especially since the senior managers certification regime was expanded to all firms in November, but ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest in telecommunications (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)WEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances our ‘TMT - THE LATEST IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS (2019)’ webinar has been postponed. A new broadcast date will be ...
- Available nowThe Brexit Transition Period (2019)BrexitThis webinar provides an overview of the most important aspects of the Brexit Transition Period that legal practitioners ought to be familiar with.A full agenda ...
- Available nowGreen Finance (2019)Banking and Financial ServicesInvestment in environmental and sustainable projects and infrastructure is a pressing current issue, and London seems set to become a global centre for green finance. ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.