Our updated law webinar brochure shows all content available on demand for the year to date.
Your key to continuing competence
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Shine a light on your tax learning
Our updated tax webinar brochure shows all content available on demand for the year to date.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
Why it's now time for chambers to embrace digital technology
- 04 Dec202012:30Consumer law in 2020Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 04 Dec202012:30Practice Risk and Compliance: End of year round-up (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceViewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- 08 Dec202012:30Succession Planning (2020)Free Live Webinars|In-House CounselIn this in house counsel webinar our experts will provide viewers with a guidance in succession planning. This webinar is aimed at in-house counsel planning ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate governance in 2020Corporate LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowM and A transaction structures (2020)Corporate LawOur corporate specialists explore two key elements of M&A transactions in this webinar - locked box and completion accounts - comparing the two, highlighting their ...
- Available nowAdvertising law (2020)TMTThis webinar explores a number of key developments in advertising and social media in 2020, and takes a look at likely hot topics in the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.