Maintain your competence
Our 2019 law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Covering conveyancing fraud, mortgage receivership, Digital Street and much more.
Cultivate your tax learning
Our 2019 tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our 10 live broadcasts during 2019.
- 20 Nov201912:30The World Bank: ICSID - settlement of investment disputes (2019)Dispute ResolutionThe International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes is set to amend its rules in 2019 for the first time in 20 years. This webinar ...
- 25 Nov201912:30Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: picking your expertPersonal InjuryAn explanation as to the differences between road traffic collision reconstruction experts and some tips on how to ensure you choose the most suitable for ...
- 25 Nov201912:30Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: analysis of physical evidencePersonal InjuryA broad discussion of the how an analyst will look at the physical evidence, from scratch marks to lightbulbs, to piece together the science of ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowDevelopments in advertising law and regulation (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)WEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances our TMT - DEVELOPMENTS IN ADVERTISING LAW AND REGULATION (2019) webinar has been postponed. We do apologise for ...
- Available nowRecent developments in public children (2019)FamilyIn our annual webinar on public children, our specialist speakers reflect on developments in the law since we last visited the topic.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowClinical negligence update (2019)Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area in constant flux, and our subject specialists will bring you right up to date with all the latest developments in ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.