Our Q4 tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Take your tax learning higher
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Give your legal learning its booster this winter
Our Q4 law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Our Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact of Brexit on the UK's legal and tax systems and to advise clients on the actions they should take in response.
Giving justice a voice
Learn how speech-to-text could be an integral part of modernising the justice system
New Scots law webinars
Try our new Scots law webinars for free.
- 01 Dec202112:30Brexit for in-house counsel (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, our experts discuss the key challenges facing UK businesses following Brexit. The agenda is as follows:Is Brexit done yet?Impact of Brexit on ...
- 02 Dec202112:30Legal professional privilege for in-house lawyers (2021)Practice Risk and ComplianceLegal professional privilege is relevant to everything lawyers do, though it is not often at the forefront of practitioners’ minds. It is therefore critical for ...
- 02 Dec202115:30Electronic signatures and electronic submission of documents (2021)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our experts discuss the key principles of using E-signatures from both a jurisdiction-specific perspective and from a general and practical approach perspective.For ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCopyright in 2021Intellectual PropertyIn this webinar our IP specialists discuss the key copyright events in the EU and UK in 2021, and look forward to some significant policy ...
- Available nowWhiplash Reforms (RTA) (2021)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceIn this webinar, our whiplash expert Darren Wilson discusses the important changes brought about by the Civil Liabilities Act 2018 and the Whiplash Injury Regulations ...
- Available nowProperty and capital gains tax update (2021)Private Client TaxJoin our experts as they discuss property tax issues, including CGT, SDLT, IHT, and NRCGT. This webinar will be of interest to anyone who advises ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.