Our new law webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Comprehensive and convenient legal learning
Keep up to date with our new webinars
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and plan your training with certainty.
Chart your way through the latest developments in tax
Our new tax webinar brochure sets out our full programme for 2021.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Keep on top of the legal issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic with our new webinar series.
Why it's now time for chambers to embrace digital technology
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest on IR35 (2021)Employment|Construction|Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar, our tax experts provide a masterclass on IR35, providing a recap on what the rules are, discussing what's changing, and setting out ...
- Available nowRights of light in 2021Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our subject specialists provide a masterclass on the present state of the law concerning rights to light. Topics discussed include:Basic principlesLegal remediesHow ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2021)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionThis webinar looks at the impact of Brexit on disputes and transactions with a cross-border element. Topics discussed include:Key questions: What has changed?What about contractual ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.