Build and develop your legal knowledge and skills
Our 2020 Law programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
Our free webinars review the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions.
Helping you to navigate the latest developments in Tax
Our 2020 Tax programme features exciting changes, including Webinar Briefs and extended broadcast availability.
Learn about the latest developments in contracts, competition law, agency and distribution and more.
Our expert speakers review the latest in evidence and disclosure, enforcement and funding ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Free live webinars
Trial our webinars for free by tuning in to any of our live broadcasts during 2020.
- 27 Jan202012:30Changes in Incoterms 2020Banking and Financial Services|Commercial LawIncoterms, the world's essential terms of trade for the sale of goods, have not been updated since 2010. In this webinar, our experts on international ...
- 27 Jan202012:30Company Voluntary Arrangements in real estate (2020)Commercial PropertyA myriad of court challenges to CVAs in recent times, particularly by landlords of high street retailers, has produced a great deal of novel approaches. ...
- 28 Jan202012:30Update on surrogacy (2020)Immigration|FamilyOn 06 June 2019, it was announced that there would be new laws regarding surrogacy. This new law provided parents with legal recognition for children ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowBrexit - treaties and trade arrangements (2019)BrexitIn this webinar, our subject speakers discuss trade law and trade policy in the context of Brexit, covering topics including:The Johnson deal: what has been ...
- Available nowConveyancing in 2019Residential PropertyOur conveyancing specialists explore the key developments in the field over the past year, with a look forward to anticipated changes in 2020.A full agenda ...
- Available nowDevelopments in advertising law and regulation (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our speakers will discuss the following topics:InfluencersProtecting Children and Young PeopleGender stereotyping in advertisingOther hot topics from 2019Viewing this webinar will help ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.