Mishcon de Raya
Mishcon de Reya
Yearly VAT and indirect tax round-up 2017 - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Yearly VAT and indirect tax round-up 2017 - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Yearly VAT and indirect tax round-up 2017 - Podcast (mp3)
2016 Tax Webinar Programme Brochure (pdf)
2017 Tax Webinars Brochure (pdf)
HMRC v Mercedes-Benz Financial Services UK Ltd (PDF)
The Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association Ltd v HMRC (PDF)
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
- 27 Nov201812:30Yearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. Topics ...
- 10 Dec201812:30Residential property law yearly round-up (2018)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2018.A full ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.