Bates Wells and Braithwaite
Centurion VAT Specialists
- 26 Jun201812:30VAT reliefs and exemptions for charities, education and non-profits (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThe variety of VAT exemptions and reliefs make it a complicated area to advise on. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will guide you ...
- 28 Nov201812:30Education Administration framework introduced by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017Restructuring and InsolvencyThe Technical and Further Education Act 2017 sets out the framework for an updated insolvency regime which applies to further education and sixth-form colleges in ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.