- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialist will provide you with an overview of the key ...
- Available nowVAT reliefs and exemptions for charities, education and non-profits (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThe variety of VAT exemptions and reliefs make it a complicated area to advise on. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialist will guide you ...
- Available nowSDLT & VAT in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are the behemoths of real estate taxation, and our subject specialists will take you through key points concerning each of them, helping ...
- Available nowVAT and financial services (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur tax specialists examine the role of VAT in financial services in this indirect tax webinar, covering topics including:Making Tax Digital for VATBrexitSpecified Supplies OrderBlackrock ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.