Partner, Head of VAT
Berwin Leighton Paisner
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxFollowing the success of our webinar on international tax issues last year, this webinar will focus on developments within indirect tax internationally, specifically on the ...
- Available nowThe latest consultations - tackling tax evasion (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax evasion is particularly topical at the moment, giving added impetus to the recent consultation on tackling tax evasion. In this webinar, our subject specialists ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- Available nowTax issues for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawThis webinar is designed to provide a distillation of key tax law issues relevant to commercial lawyers in their day-to-day practice. It will cover all ...
- Available nowTaxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.