VAT and Indirect Tax
The ‘fiscal theme park’ of VAT offers much to occupy accountants and indirect tax lawyers. This series of webinars will cover the broadest changes to the law, through to the smallest nuances, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients’ indirect tax issues.
We begin the year with a look at the present state of the relationship between VAT and property; for the full programme see below.Subscribe to VAT and Indirect Tax
- 27 Mar201812:30Single and multiple supplies (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 24 Apr201812:30Litigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 05 Jun201812:30International VAT in 2018VAT and Indirect Tax
- 26 Jun201812:30VAT reliefs and exemptions for charities, education and non-profits (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 25 Sep201812:30Land transaction taxes: SDLT, LBTT and LTT (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 30 Oct201812:30VAT and financial services (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 27 Nov201812:30Yearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect Tax
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe commercial and operational challenges of VAT/GST (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxValue Added Tax and Goods and Services Tax are the two core aspects of indirect taxation. In this webinar, our subject specialists will take you ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
- Available nowVAT reliefs and exemptions for charities, education and non-profits (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThe variety of VAT exemptions and reliefs make it a complicated area to advise on. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will guide you ...
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxFollowing the success of our webinar on international tax issues last year, this webinar will focus on developments within indirect tax internationally, specifically on the ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowPartial exemption in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxAs one of the more complicated VAT requirements, partial exemption calculations is an area where clients require particularly clear and concise advice. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowSingle and multiple supplies (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxAfter the success of last years webinar on single and multiple supplies, demand was high for another one. We've met this demand by inviting two ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists will discuss the current position of VAT and property, and how it affects your practice. Topics discussed include:Intelligent Managed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.