VAT and Indirect Tax
The ‘fiscal theme park’ of VAT offers much to occupy accountants and indirect tax lawyers. This series of webinars will cover the broadest changes to the law, through to the smallest nuances, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients’ indirect tax issues.
We begin the year with a look VAT and Tripartite arrangemetns; for the full programme see below.Subscribe to VAT and Indirect Tax
- 21 Feb201912:30VAT and Tripartite arrangements in 2019VAT and Indirect Tax
- 18 Apr201912:30Rates of SDLT (2019)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 11 Jul201912:30VAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect Tax
- 28 Nov201912:30Making Tax Digital for VAT - Common issues and best practice (2019)VAT and Indirect Tax
- 13 Dec201912:30VAT and Indirect Tax - End of year round-up 2019VAT and Indirect Tax
- 14 Dec201912:30VAT Groups (2019)VAT and Indirect Tax
Webinars on demand
- Available nowLand transaction taxes: SDLT, LBTT and LTT (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar our indirect tax experts look at the present state of land transaction taxes, highlighting the changes you should be aware of regarding ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
- Available nowVAT and financial services (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur tax specialists examine the role of VAT in financial services in this indirect tax webinar, covering topics including:Making Tax Digital for VATBrexitSpecified Supplies OrderBlackrock ...
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar focuses on VAT issues for transactions with an international element, including the cross border supply of both goods and services. Topics discussed will ...
- Available nowVAT reliefs and exemptions for charities, education and non-profits (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThe variety of VAT exemptions and reliefs make it a complicated area to advise on. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialist will guide you ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
- Available nowSingle and multiple supplies (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur VAT specialists provide a 60 minute masterclass on the tax treatment of composite and multiple supplies, helping you ensure that your clients avoid any ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a complicated and fast evolving area of tax, particularly as it relates to property. In this webinar, our specialist speakers look to demystify ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.