- 31 Jul201812:30The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialists will provide you with an overview of the key ...
- Available nowTaxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
- Available nowSDLT & VAT in 2017Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are such weighty aspects of tax in commercial property that we are again dedicating a webinar to exploring their nuances. Our subject ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.