15 Old Square
Old Square Tax Chambers
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- 14 Mar201912:30DOTAS: Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2019)Private Client TaxTopics discussed will include:Notifiable arrangementsWho is a promoterTransitional provisions in the prescribed description of arrangements rulesThe DOTAS penalty regime and disqualified adviceDOTAS and APNsViewing this ...
- 14 Feb201912:30Capital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxNew charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary non-residentsPermanent establishmentsAttribution of gains to UK residentsViewing this ...
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round up (2018)Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments discussed in our private client tax programme over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.