Senior Research & Development Consultant
- Available nowDevelopments in commercial contractsIn-House CounselEffective and properly drawn-up commercial contracts are paramount to the success of any business. This webinar will look at a number of different elements of ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
- 18 Feb201912:30Non-residents tax: changes in principle and in practice (2019)Tax for General PracticeThere are two major changes to non-residents tax in the next 18 months: disposals of commercial and residential property in the UK by non-residents will ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax in 2018Private Client TaxThis webinar will provide an overview of all the changes made to capital gains tax in the recent past, helping ensure your advice is up ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.