Tax for General Practice
Our Tax for General Practice webinar programme covers key tax issues for practitioners who may not be specialists, providing topical tax information pertinent to your work and clients.
Alongside our ever popular webinars on Inheritance Tax and Capital Allowances, we take a concise look at VAT in general practice, and a look at how the key provisions of the Finance Act are likely to affect people outside of tax departments.Subscribe to Tax for General Practice
- 27 Feb201812:30Capital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- 27 Mar201812:30Capital allowances in 2018Tax for General Practice
- 24 Apr201812:30Inheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General Practice
- 05 Jun201812:30The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General Practice
- 26 Jun201812:30Real estate tax update (2018)Tax for General Practice
- 25 Sep201812:30Advising family businesses (2018)Tax for General Practice
- 30 Oct201812:30Key provisions of the Finance Act 2018Tax for General Practice
- 27 Nov201812:30Tax for General Practice end of year round-up (2018)Tax for General Practice
Webinars on demand
- Available nowReal estate tax updateTax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our property tax specialists discuss the present state of taxation in real estate, referencing changes in a number of fields over the ...
- Available nowTax for general practice end of year round-up 2017Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2017, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme, and drawing ...
- Available nowThe new deemed domicile rulesTax for General PracticeHM Treasury's new deemed-domicile rules took effect in April 2017, following publication of a consultation document in 2016 which addressed the changes in detail. In ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitionersTax for General PracticeVAT is one of those subjects that crops up in every area of transactional practice. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will talk about ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2017Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowCapital allowances in 2017Tax for General PracticeCapital allowances are a significant element of any commercial property transaction, and as such there is much about the subject that is of relevance in ...
- Available nowRemuneration in owner-managed businessesTax for General PracticeThis webinar deals with a narrow but important aspect of tax for general practice, that of how business owners pay themselves. Our subject specialists will ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.