Farrer & Co
- Available nowChanges to offshore trusts in the Finance Act 2018Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers review recent changes to the taxation of non-domiciled but UK resident settlors of non-UK trusts in this webinar, discussing topics including:Introduction of ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Takeover Code (2018)Corporate LawThe Takeover Code, also known as the City Code or Blue book, is at the core of many M&A practices, and in this webinar our ...
- Available nowOffers to settle - the latest on Part 36 (2018)Dispute ResolutionPart 36 is a notoriously tricky area of law to maneuver, but our subject specialists are here to help guide you through it. In this ...
- Available nowThe latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)ConstructionOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowThe latest on IFRS Standards (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speaker will discuss the ins and outs of the IFRS, and how far it has come as a common global ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.