Harbottle & Lewis
Partner, Chartered Tax Accountant
- 14 Mar201912:30DOTAS: Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2019)Private Client TaxTopics discussed will include:Notifiable arrangementsWho is a promoterTransitional provisions in the prescribed description of arrangements rulesThe DOTAS penalty regime and disqualified adviceDOTAS and APNsViewing this ...
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- Available nowThe diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThe Google Tax, or diverted profits tax to give it its formal name, is a mechanism for countering large scale tax avoidance by multinationals diversion ...
- Available nowTax issues for high-net-worth individuals (2018)Private Client TaxTax issues for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) seem to be in a constant state of flux in recent times. In this webinar, our expert speakers will ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.