Howard Hackney LLP
- 20 Jul201812:30Pensions planning in 2018Private Client TaxWe provide a comprehensive roundup of contemporary issues in pensions planning in this private client tax webinar.A full agenda will be posted here prior to ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- Available nowEstate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
- Available nowPlanning in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards planning. ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.