Howard Hackney LLP
- Available nowPensions for law firm partnersLegal Practice ManagementDue to their complexity pensions are a topic many often dread approaching, but this does not diminish their importance. This webinar will look at the ...
- Available nowExit and succession planning: avoiding crises when partners leave the firmLegal Practice ManagementArguably the most difficult and the most important issue for the current custodians of a firm is the thorny issue of partner succession, along with ...
- 21 Sep201712:30Estate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
- Available nowPensions litigation round-upHot TopicsThis webinar will provide an update on a number of recent cases relating to pensions, as well as looking at some relevant upcoming appeals. Cases ...
- 13 Sep201712:30The latest developments in estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticePlanning for estate succession is of the utmost importance. This webinar will provide an update on some common issues faced in the planning process, as ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.