Partner & Head of Private Wealth
Mills & Reeve LLP
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2017Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowTaxation in Private Equity (2018)Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar, our expert speakers discuss a range of recent tax issues relevant to practitioners who advise private equity clients. Topics discussed include:UK PE ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowReal estate tax updateTax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our property tax specialists discuss the present state of taxation in real estate, referencing changes in a number of fields over the ...
- Available nowPensions planning in 2018Private Client TaxWe provide a comprehensive roundup of contemporary issues in pensions planning in this private client tax webinar. TOpics discussed will include:An overview of pensionsPension contributions ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.