Partner & Head of Private Wealth
Mills & Reeve LLP
- Available nowPensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2017Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowReal estate tax updateTax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our property tax specialists discuss the present state of taxation in real estate, referencing changes in a number of fields over the ...
- Available nowBuilding Regulations in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards building ...
- Available nowTaxation of Private Equity Funds in 2017Corporate and Business TaxTaxation (and its avoidance) is a key issue for private equity executives, and in this webinar our corporate taxation specialists will discuss all the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.