Partner, Head of Transfer Pricing
International Tax Partner
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- Available nowReal estate tax updateTax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our property tax specialists discuss the present state of taxation in real estate, referencing changes in a number of fields over the ...
- Available nowTax for general practice end of year round-up 2017Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2017, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme, and drawing ...
- Available nowInsurance in real estate transactions (2018)Commercial Property LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers will talk you through the growth of warranty & indemnity insurance in UK real estate transactions. They'll discuss what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.