- Available nowPrivate Client Tax yearly round upPrivate Client TaxWith the Budget of 2015 bringing in many changes to the taxation of Non Domiciled individuals, and the narrowing of the gap between tax evasion ...
- Available nowTrends in private equity and joint venturesCorporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss the latest trends and issues in private equity, providing practical guidance on matters that have arisen over the ...
- Available nowPrivate equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
- Available nowTaxation of offshore companies (2017)Corporate and Business TaxA long list of mega-corporations have kept taxation of offshore companies in the news over the past year, and after the uproar arising from publication ...
- Available nowTaxation of termination paymentsEmployment LawThe tax treatment of termination payments is an issue that advisers encounter regularly, with difficulties and complexities arising for employers and employees alike. This webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.