- Available nowChanges to offshore trusts in the Finance Act 2018Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers review recent changes to the taxation of non-domiciled but UK resident settlors of non-UK trusts in this webinar, discussing topics including:Introduction of ...
- Available nowTaxation of multinationals (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThere are more taxation issues facing multinational corporations than we could possibly run webinars for, so to counteract that our corporate tax specialists discuss a ...
- Available nowDealing with offshore assets (including trusts) in financial remediesFamily LawParties to financial remedies proceedings often hold assets offshore. In “big money” cases, the parties’ wealth might be held via a number of different vehicles ...
- Available nowReorganisation and reconstruction of companies and groups (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax is often the biggest concern of executives, whether at FTSE 100 companies or family owned SMEs. Company reorganisation and reconstruction is one of the ...
- 27 Mar201912:30Taxation of termination payments (2019)Tax for General Practice|EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Update on the taxation of termination payments, including recent and forthcoming legislative changesPractical considerations arising from the application of the legislation and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.