- Available nowThe latest in patentsIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss the latest developments in patents, covering a broad range of topics including:Supreme Court judgment in Actavis v ...
- Available nowPrivate children updateFamily LawThis webinar will provide our annual private children update – looking at a wide range of issues in private children practice. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowTaxation of multinationals (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThere are more taxation issues facing multinational corporations than we could possibly run webinars for, so to counteract that our corporate tax specialists discuss a ...
- Available nowShare Incentives in 2018Corporate and Business TaxIt might be a stretch to describe employee share incentives as a minefield, but our subject specialists are nonetheless here to discuss a range of ...
- Available nowInsurance in real estate transactions (2018)Commercial Property LawIn this webinar, our expert speakers will talk you through the growth of warranty & indemnity insurance in UK real estate transactions. They'll discuss what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.