- Available nowTax avoidance in 2018Private Client TaxThere almost seems to be a tax avoidance story in the press every day, but if you're looking for a more technical update on changes ...
- Available nowCorporate and Business Tax Yearly Round-Up (2018)Corporate and Business TaxOur tax specialists run through the changes in corporate and business tax in the last 12 months, in a digital business context. Topics discussed include:Keeping ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowLand transaction taxes: SDLT, LBTT and LTT (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar our indirect tax experts look at the present state of land transaction taxes, highlighting the changes you should be aware of regarding ...
- Available nowThe diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThe Google Tax, or diverted profits tax to give it its formal name, is a mechanism for countering large scale tax avoidance by multinationals diversion ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.