- Available nowThe latest developments in company law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhile you might share the sentiment that company law pervades every aspect of the commercial world, we very much see the value in providing a ...
- Available nowE-conveyancing: present and future (2018)Residential PropertyIn this webinar, our conveyancing specialists discuss what E-conveyancing looks like at present, and how it might be expected to look in the not too ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.