- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowTaxation of offshore companies (2017)Corporate and Business TaxA long list of mega-corporations have kept taxation of offshore companies in the news over the past year, and after the uproar arising from publication ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowEducation Administration framework introduced by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017Restructuring and InsolvencyThe Technical and Further Education Act 2017 sets out the framework for an updated insolvency regime which applies to further education and sixth-form colleges in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.